Dear Family:
I can't believe November is closing. It passed by so fast. Soon Christmas will be here and we will all be together again. I am so excited. Especially to have us all under one roof, to hear all of your stories and voices, to see your sweet faces that I love, and to hear your children's laughter. I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life.
Who knows, I might even take some more pictures that are updated. How great would that be? If you have any you would like me to post, please send them and any dates that we need to know for December!
I am grateful for each of you and for the gift you are in my life. Dad and I know that are most precious gifts are our family. Each of you hold a special places in our hearts, and we spend many nights thinking about our priceless memories of you. Know you are loved. xoxomom
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Mom I miss you so much. I cant wait to see you. Only 2 more weeks.
You will have pleanty of ginger bread house decorating pictures. I am already designing the winning house.
Post a Comment