Well, we went to see Neil's doctor...he will be on crutches for awhile. But he is healing. He is sad about not getting in shoes, but it will come. I took cute Taylor into the hospital to get her cast off. She was brave, and is now wearing a soft boot. She is very lucky. I got her the second Twilight book and she promised to read it.
Bryton starts baseball soon...as soon as the weather permits. She loves the coach (her dad) and I think Bob likes coaching. Who could ask for a better coach.
Little Bobby J didn't get his teeth done today, he was sick last night. So we have to plan again. He will be 2 on the 9th, can you believe it.
Brittany sent a beautiful dress for Scout for her birthday. I am posting a picture of it. As soon as it warms up, she can wear it. Brittany should go into business!!! She could make Cinderella Dresses for everyone. We miss their family and hope to go see them later this month.....Bless all of you, we love you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment