What a fun week we have had! My Lila Risha (yes, she looks like her dad but has my name!) danced at a recital this week. She not only was the prettiest, cutest, and best dancer; But she looked like a million bucks. ( I hope I don't sound a little prejudice.) It was fun...even if it was rained out.
Also we went to Boise to visit old friends, George and Linda. Neil has been friends since jr. high and they have a bond. When we get together, they trade jabs, see who can eat the most, and Neil always laughs at George's raucous stories. Linda and I bond and I am amazed what a great builder she is, from refurbishing homes, to plumbing, to laying floors, to making sheds. She does sewing, loves antiques, and gardens. Talk about an all around talented woman. I learn alot from her. We had a great time. George wanted my kids to know a few discourses from our visit he wanted me to share!
One was when Linda asked him if he wanted eggs for breakfast, and he said, "I don't eat anything that comes out of a chicken's a@@! Then after her and Neil had bought 2 dozen pastries, and had eaten most of the in one day, the next day he had chocolate cake and six more pastries to start the day. George reached up on the fridge to get some pills. When I asked what the pills were for, he answered; " These are carb blockers! Look at me and tell the kids, "Wow, look how these carbs blockers are working." Needless to say, he probably put on 5 pounds when we were there. Now we are both on a diet to see who can lose the first 25 pounds!

2 comments:
Thanks for coming to the recital. She loves having you around!
She is so pretty!!! I love the 3 year old dance reviews, they are the best. The picture of the whole class reminds me of Piper's review this year. All of them doing their own thing. I love it.
Post a Comment