
Happy Birthday to Scout on her third birthday. We're in a party mood!

The cools dudes and princesses lining up to frost their cupcakes. Scout just sucked the frosting right out of the container. Aren't they cute in a row?

Scout had a tea party at the cupcake bakery for her third birthday. The girls dressed as princesses and Lila, Scout and Emme had a princess hug before the party. Aren't they beautiful princesses.

Inside the bakery they were getting ready to scope out the bakery and try some of the goodies.

Atticus gives Scout a birthday kiss. She did not resist today. He and Bobby J didn't want to have pictures taken with the girls. They were just too cool.

After frosting and decorating their own cupcakes, Scout blows out her birthday candle. When we sang to her she put her head down, but perked right up when it was time to blow out the candle.
4 comments:
Oh my heck, could they be cuter? it looks like she had a great birthday!
They all look so great, what a fun day. Scout is so dang cute.
I love the pictures and I love you! Cutest kids ever! Wish I had been there.
I would like to see pictures of you when you were Scout's age, because I think she looks EXACTLY like you! She looks more like you than she does Megan.
I need to come see Miss Lila and Miss Emme. Those 2 crack me up!
Post a Comment