
Easter was on a cold day this year. But you wouldn't know by these faces. As usual Beth and Bob showed up with hundreds of eggs to hide....and we provided these cute kids to find them. From left to right: Hazel, being held by Azlan, Payton, Taylor holding Lila, Roman holding Bobby J, Noah holding Emme, Bryton and Mason. I am blessed.

Emme with a full basket. Look at that dress. She looks so beautiful.

Noah, Bryton, Payton and Taylor waiting for the eggs to be hidden. Typical boy is Noah!

Natalie holding my little monkey, Lila, at the dance competition in St. George. Hazel and Emme coming on for the ride. What a beautiful day. We had a great time!
3 comments:
What great pictures. You have beautiful grandkids. I miss you Mom and wish I could be there right now to kiss your face. I love you.
Easter was so much fun. What would we do without Buffy and Bobby? They are out of control. Thanks again for coming to St. George with us. Love you!
Oh they are all so beautiful! If I thought I could get my hair the exact same color as Bryton's, from a bottle, I would do it RIGHT NOW. I love her hair!
Post a Comment