Saturday, March 29, 2008

I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Just in case you didn't realize it, my grandchildren are the most beautiful, happy, gorgeous, fun, smart and likable ever. Just look at these pictures!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Risha!

Oh my gosh, it's been way too long! I stumbled across your blog and thought I should stop and say 'hi'. Our families need to get together sometime and catch up. Look at all your beautiful grandchildren! I spent a long time trying to figure out whose are whose and I still don't think I've completely figured it out. Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone and be sure to keep in touch!

Risha Wallick said...

Hello Jill: I can't believe you found us. It has been so long...how is your family? I heard your parents moved. Is that so? Where are you at, and how are you doing. It has been so long. If you scroll down, you will see all of the family in a family picture. Most of the kids are with the parents....17 grand children and one on the way. We are busy. We surely have good memories of our family time with your family....and yours and Megan's friendship. Remember swimming at your grandparents. Please write back and let us know what is happening in your life, and your families. It is soooo good to hear from you. Thanks for writing....xoxorisha

Jill said...

Well to give a little update on us, my parents still own their home in South Jordan, but are currently living in Walnut Creek, California (just outside of San Francisco). Mom flies back and forth a lot and we usually get to see her about one week out of the month. Dad comes back for a weekend about every other month to see us. It's kind of a crazy schedule for them to keep, but Dad seems to really like the job he has out there, so they make it work. They're thinking they'll do this for maybe another year or two before coming back to Utah to stay.

Wendy is living up in Boise, Idaho with her husband, Robert, and three children (two boys and a girl - Luke (14) Tyler (9) and Ashley (5)). She is a nurse and Robert just finished becoming certified as an electrician.

Michelle lives in South Jordan with her husband, Matt, and three little boys, Josh (7) Ryan (5) and Sam (3). She works part-time as a pharmacist for Smith's and Matt is a software programmer.

Karen graduated from nursing school last year and is living at my parents' house in South Jordan with her son Parker (5) as she saves up to buy her own place.

Jeff lives in Holladay with his wife, Tristen. They just had their first baby, Megan, in October. He is working as a pharmacist for Harmon's.

As for me, I graduated last May from the U with my bachelor's in Chemistry (the only one in the family who's not a nurse or a pharmacist!) and I work for a company called Valcom in Salt Lake. We do business to business technology sales, and I spend most of my day in meetings with the Chief Information Officers of different Utah corporations talking about firewalls and routers and switches. It's more fun than it sounds, I promise. I own my own place in Sandy where I live with 4 other girls. I'm engaged to a 28-year-old video-game developer named Todd Smith (from Gatzemeier to Smith - crazy, huh?). We're getting married on June 7th in the Salt Lake Temple. Is your address still the same? I want to make sure the announcement gets to you, and of course we'd love to see any Wallicks that can make it.

17 grandchildren and one on the way! That's amazing. I can hardly believe that we're old enough to be at this stage. Doesn't it seem like it wasn't that long ago that we were all just little kids together? I have so many good memories of spending time with your family.

Keep me posted on anything new in your family. We all love to hear how the Wallicks are doing.