Friday, March 14, 2008

THE IDES OF MARCH (LOOK IT UP!)


My this month is going fast. We had Bethany's birthday and had dinner at Chuck-a-rama. Most of the family was there. I am trying to get pictures of it. She looks great for 27!!!!!!!!!


Then Mike's birthday came and as usual, we go to eat again. Guess the times of family dinners is dying out. He had a good birthday.


Neil and I went to the doctor and his foot is healing well. Maybe with luck, he can be off the crutches soon. He is really tired of them...and I don't blame him.


I have been reading the Nancy Turner books on Sarah Prine. I really enjoy them and it makes me appreciate the life we have now. I can't imagine going through the hardships the pioneers did. Shs has a new one out that I am going to get today. I have to start walking again as the weather is getting nicer. And I have put it off long enough.


Natalie's birthday is the 20th. Let me know what you would like to do...this one she isn't as excited for. But they come anyway. The little mole on Lila's leg was benign, another blessing for us. And Scout goes to the cardiologist this next week to check her little problem.


The most exciting news is Brandon and family are in Hawaii and I hear are having a great time. Anxious to see them. NEXT YEAR IT IS OUR TURN TO GO TO HAWAII---AS A FAMILY OR NEIL AND ME FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY. PLAN AHEAD! THINK AHEAD! PRAY AHEAD! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Loved to see you post new things! We need to make sure we bring a camera to family stuff.