Well, it has been a busy June. We have had baseball finals, Bryton's and Noah's and they both did well. We have had soccer begin, with Atticus and Lila. We have had Megan's birthday, #24 and had a nice dinner at Tepinyaki's. Natalie managed to choke on her food, cough all over some guys dinner, Megan couldn't stop texting on her phone, Bethany was so thrilled to have a dinner with dad and not little Bobby, that she couldn't quit smiling. Neil ate a little of everyones dinners. The only bad spot is that we missed Brittany with her dimple remarks. She is so missed and if she doesn't move back here soon, all of us are going to beat up Ben!!
Neil went in for his PET Scan and we should know more on Tuesday. The Huntsman Center is really a good place for him to go. We are praying for the best. He is tough, and determined and that counts for alot.
We have Ericka's birthday coming up and then Emme and Jessica have theirs. It is a fun month. I hope we can all get together. I want you all to know how much we love and adore and appreciate you. You have been so supportive these last weeks and Neil and I appreciate everything you do for us and love you all so much.

1 comment:
I love your pictures. I miss you like crazy.
Post a Comment