Sunday, September 21, 2008

NO NEWS FROM TEMPE (ABOUT BABY BOY)






We are having a great time here in Arizona, but baby boy Skousen isn't ready to make an appearance. He is late, and we are waiting as patiently as possible for him to get here. Brittany is so tired and has tried every means to get into complete delivery, but to no avail.

In the meantime, we are taking in the sun, working on our tans, and enjoying the pool, not to mention Britty's cooking. She made her famous chicken cordon bleu, and tonight peach ice cream. But she is really ready for this baby to get here. Neil was suppose to go home Tuesday, and we are waiting to see if the baby boy will even be here. Neil is enjoying the gym and the pool during the day, and I am enjoying them after dark. Exercising in the pool is fun, and not hard on the joints. And it is really pretty here at her condos. The girls are great. Jessie and I have become very close.....I promised her I wouldn't leave until the baby comes, Katrina is beautiful and never stops talking, and Sabrina is everywhere...on top on everything, in everything, and mostly in a good mood. The BYU game really made Ben happy. Now all we have to do is get Scooter Skousen here and it will be complete. xoxomom

ps I really do miss your little faces and my grandkids also. Kiss them for me. It seems like a long time since we were home. And I especially miss the 70's and 80's. We are in the 100's here and it is a bit toasty.


No comments: