Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PAYTON'S BAPTISM AND BIRTHDAY




We have had a good last week. Saturday Payton Rose Marie Wallick was baptized. She looked absolutely beautiful, even her hair was perfect. And her sweet, little smile was contagious. She is such a great example to all of us, and seems to always have a baby in her arms, helping everyone. We just adore her. Neil gave a lovely confirmation and blessing. It was perfect for her, and it was just an all around good day.


Ben had his birthday yesterday. I wish they would have been here so we could celebrate it with them, but we will be there soon. I am so excited to see the girls and hold the new boy. I know Brittany is just tired and ready to have him.


Fall is in the air, you can just smell it. I love this time of year and wish it would last so much longer. I always think of back to school this time of year. I am grateful for all of you and for my blessings. You all make my life complete and blessed.

No comments: