Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SCOUT (MY LITTLE MIMIC)











We have had a fun last few days with kids and grandkids. But right now the one that comes to mind is little Scout. She is an enigma. One minute she is so loving and the next she is biting herself because she wants out of a car seat. She has gorgeous hair, but when I asked if I can fix it in a ponytail, she pulls on it. I wonder if she has dual personalities. (It could run in the family.) Atticus asked his mom if he could keep Scout, even if her hair isn't the color of his and his moms. She adores her brother...and even kisses him, if he doesn't persist too much. But she has become her mama's girl. She kisses her and loves on her and says everything. She says "mama, mama, help me help me, and love you." She says "ironman, hobbit"( which does sound so cute) and "don't leave me" today at daycare. If she doesn't like you, she ignores you completely. And when Atticus goes to primary, she wants to go with him. She loves to be called "Itty Bitty" and when Megan is in the shower, Scout strips and gets in with her. NO PRIVACY. I am so anxious for Scout to get together with Emme and Sabrina. It should be a cacophony of baby girl's voices. My favorite thing about Scout's is her voice. She talks and sings in a sweet, little melody. It is so pleasant to listen to. (Except when it it "OWEY!") She actually points her finger at you and says "naughty, naughty" even when it is she who has been mischievous. I wonder what this little imp will become as she grows up. Determined, I am sure. At least she has the finest brother to count on.

1 comment:

~tracy~ said...

i think she looks so much like you! She's a beautiful girl.