Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WALLICK THANKSGIVING 2008 (ONE OF THE BEST)











Don't know why this Thanksgiving seemed to
go so well. Maybe it was because we had our sons and their families for a Thanksgiving breakfast and our daughters for a Thanksgiving dinner and we could enjoy each of them a little more. Whatever it was, it turned out great. Aaron, Erika, Titan, Roman and Mason came. They helped with the breakfast and we got to see how the boys have grown. Titan is a young man now. He is handsome, articulate and reminds me alot of his dad when he was this age. He talks sports constantly and is fun to be around. Roman, as usual, was dressed up in a favorite character. He had so much to tell us about sharks. He is now an expert. What a great kid. Mason told us about his new parrot. He says it talks and flies and says "Polly want a cracker." Later we found out he doesn't have a parrot! But a great imagination! Erika looked beautiful, as usual and it is just comforting to have Aaron here.

Brandon and Heidi brought their family too. And all of the kids! Azlan is a beautiful, young woman. Wow she has grown up so fast. She looked so pretty. Taylor, I have been told, is a straight A student who writes books and music. She is constantly reading and planning on entering BYU when she graduates. (NO BYU COMMENTS!) I am so PROUD of her. (I don't even care where she goes to college, as long as she goes!) Noah is so much fun. He is so good with younger kids and is always throwing a ball. He is just a joy to be around. And Payton, what a doll. She can keep up with all of them. What a beautiful, little girl!!!! Heidi helped so much with the clean up. I love her so. And Brandon, what can I say, he is Brandon, always full of mischief. If he weren't, we wouldn't know what to do. It was a great breakfast.
Three hours later we had our dinner. Bethany and Bob brought a deep fried turkey, Josh made a marinated turkey and I made a traditional turkey. Needless to say, we had enough turkey. It was fun. We all got around one table and feasted. Lila, Emme and Bobby got along so well we didn't know they were there. Then Lila and Emme helped make a chocolate pie. So we had pumpkin, chocolate and cream cheese pies. I love my little helpers. They are helpful and beautiful. Yes, we all ate well and we are so grateful we could be together in good health this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!










4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

It looks like you had a great time! I just need to know which kids belong to who in the pics. I miss seeing your family!

Risha Wallick said...

I will write next to each picture so you know. There are 17 now, so it is very interesting. From 14 down to 2 months. What a blast!

Skousen # 4 said...

that makes me so sad we missed it. I miss you guys so much. Only one more week.

Natalie said...

It was a great Thanksgiving! We have finally gone through most of our leftover turkey. It makes me laugh to think of just the 6 of us around 3 turkeys. We couldn't have had a better time. Next year Josh wants to get a cabin and have an old fashion Thanksgiving away.