I just finished a whirlwind trip to visit Brittany and her sweet kids in Tempe. It was fast and furious but fun. They have a new place to live that is alot bigger and we had such a good time. Bethany and Bob came with the kids and we visited the really fun mall with aquariums and carousels and also went to the Phoenix zoo. After chasing the kids all over the mall, Britt got backpacks with long leashes to keep the kids in tow. She was so excited. I loved all the affection I got, I always had someone on my lap. I even "found" Jessie her lost stuffed animal "Mousey." The kids are growing so fast, and Reagan is huge and so fun. He has the sweetest eyes ever. Bryton and Bobby J had a good time too. It was fun to have them all together. Except for the lost luggage, it was great fun. I surely miss my sweet Brittany and wish I could spend more time with her. She is a rare gem. The one picture is Sabrina Belle trying to get under the fence around the carousel. She is really full of energy. I sure loved the great weather.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had such a great time. I love you so much you are a great mother. I wish everyone could have a mother like you. I strive to be more like you every day. Just know no matter what that you are appreciated and we couldn't ask for more. One of my favorite parts of being there was bobby calling Reagan "Agren" we laughed forever about it. I love you so much.
It is Brittany in the picture with her kids in backpacks! How is she so skinny when she just had a baby?? Lucky.
My daughter has that same backpack, its wonderful.
I am glad you enjoyed.
Post a Comment