I awoke at 6:45 this morning to meet my daughter at the hospital to see her unborn, 12 week baby in utero. I certainly wasn't disappointed and neither was she. The sweet baby was so tiny, but we got a perfect profile, saw the eyes, head, heart and best of all, it's two little legs were kicking like crazy. The Dr. said it was doing aerobics. What a wonderful blessing for our family. I can't wait until September.
Also, I got 6 doors painted today. My house looks so much better. Now tomorrow I must kiltz the borders and paint them and then can start on another project..wow...I have the best life.

2 comments:
How fun for you! Who is having a baby?
Natalie: Her third. She has two little blonde girls, Lila and Emme. Lila is 3 1/2 and Emme 1 1/2 so this is a little surprise since she works full time. But we are happy. She is a great mama.
Post a Comment