Sunday, March 1, 2009

FUN DAY WITH THE GRANDKIDS











As Neil and I were bringing Natalie's children home for the morning, I couldn't help but take pleasure in their stories, singing, and interactions. Lila regaled us with stories of the Holy Ghost, Fairies who die in Winter, and play I spy with us. Emme would try to mimic and laugh and I thought what a beautiful sound their voices make. It is a delight to the ears and the soul.

Then Aaron and Erika and the boys took us to dinner. My oldest grandson, Titan is getting to be a young man. He is so tall and handsome and reminds me of his dad. He is doing well in school, loves sports, and is very loving a respectful. I am so proud of him. Roman (a handsome dude) still loves sharks and has so many stories. He even did magic tricks for us. And Mason (Boo Boo) is so funny. When I asked why his dad called him Boo Boo he said it was because he cries so much. When his dad got him a big bottle of root beer, he said, "That's what I'm Talking about!" They are a fun family and I want to see them go at it with light sabers. I am blessed with good kids and grandkids and many happy memories!

1 comment:

Bonnie the Boss said...

LOve it!" That's what I'm talkin about!" What a kid!