







Natalie just sent me the pictures of our get-together for our anniversary. They turned out pretty well. We had a great dinner at Lonestar with just the grown ups and we actually got to visit and laugh and enjoy each other. It's not that we can't when all the grandkids are there, it's just easier to hear each other and share memories. Each of the kids had a special shirt of Neil and me 45 years ago...my we haven't aged a bit! But the shirts were a nice touch. The only down side to this night was missing my Brittany. It isn't the same without her. She livens up the whole family.
I have the greatest family and am so grateful to them for all they do and all they are! I LOVE YOUR LITTLE FACES!

3 comments:
I love the pictures. I think you look so beautiful. You have the prettiest complexion. I really like Joshs hair cut. Everyone looks so happy, it makes me so sad we weren't there. I love you Mom.
Where is that oldest son of yours?
I love the pictures and the t-shirts are a very nice touch!
hey, i meant to ask you, did you love linda's house? had you seen it before since the remodel? it's pretty fabulous isn't it? i think my grandma would be very happy with it.
Post a Comment