I know this isn't about family, but it is someone who makes me laugh in this economy. And we all need a little humor to keep us going. Dennis Miller does it for me, as long as I don't loose my dictionary. Here are some of my favorites!
1. There is nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you are insightful about it.
2. You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize the three R's only begin with an R.
3. Washington DC is to lying what Wisconsin is to cheese.
4. A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.
5. Born again! No I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time.
6. I lapse into rude.
7. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have a bedtime story read to me by
Helen Thomas, that deal with the IRS.
You gotta love this guy. He is an oasis in the desert of media.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment