Friday, May 22, 2009

MY FAVORITE QUOTES THIS WEEK!


One holiday Natalie gave me a lovely jar full of quotes about mothers or sayings from my children about me. It has meant so much to me over the years, especially when I am down. Now I am finding my own quotes mostly from my sweet grandchildren. I know they won't mean much to someone else, but to me, they are rare jewels.
1. Lila at her baseball game when a little boy came into home and I urged him on; " Grandma, even though you aren't HIS grandma, you still love him, huh?
2. When Katrina realized I quit Diet Coke she commented, "But Grandma, you're still short."
3. Atticus, when Scout was really upset, "She's just an Angry Woman."4. Sabrina to Katrina when her mama was leaving, "Stop crying. Mama be back in few minutes."
5. Mason when he wanted to watch cartoons. "Dad, you can pinch my juicy butt if you let me
watch my shows."
6. After I told Lila the Rapunzel story she asked her mom, "Mom, when I get long hair like Rapunzel, will you carry my hair for me when I walk places so it doesn't get dirty?"
7. Little Bobby saying, "You walk like a turtle but I walk like a rabbit."





3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

You quit drinking diet coke? Are you sure that is a good idea? If you are at all like me your body won't quite know how to function, your blood will get all thick and gooey because there isn't enough crap in your system to thin it out. LOL
I think the juicy butt comment was my fave.

Natalie said...

I didn't hear about Bobby's comment. Kids kill me. I agree with Bonnie though. Quiting diet coke shouldn't be taken lightly.

Risha Wallick said...

Bonnie, I have tried but I do fall off the wagon when I get stressed. Guess I have to go to a fat farm and dry out, and eat twigs and leaves to detox!