
Of course, this one is one of my favorites. It just says it all about my grand-daughters. They are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this one of Katrina. I took it last year and I would defy anyone to not want to bite her chubby cheeks and legs. I hope she stays this cute until she is 22 years old. Then she can get thin.

I like how serious Bobby J and Bryton are studying the game plans. They are such good friends...I like to go to their games.

I love Reagans teeth. They are so cute and almost as pretty as his eyes. I hear he is in trouble alot now and it makes me smile. I would love to see him sucking on cascade and pulling out bags.

This one of my Lila just says it all. She loves to be on stage. It is funny because her mother was so shy. But it makes me proud. She is in a performance this Sunday at Primar, and when she got the talk, it was only one line. She said, "This is it?" Most kids would want one liners!
I just wanted to put on a few of my favorite pictures. These are the ones that make me smile.
3 comments:
I love that picture of Reagan. You will love Lilas dance costume this year. It is really cute. Love you!
I am pretty sure Lila could have put on the ENTIRE program by herself. Love her.
My girl is still fat and I love it. I miss you Mom.
Post a Comment