
This isn't one of the witches.....this is little, Hazel Irene White's one month picture. She is such a sweetheart and we love that hair. When her cheeks get chubbier, they will have bite marks on them.

I told you there was candy around the corner. I think she has her grandma Risha's double chin!

I think Emme and Lila are wondering if this witch is real. Could Cus care less? (I think she might be real.)

One witch....two beauties....and one handsome dude. I think Emme is on the sideline trying to get in on it, but her mama is probably smooching on her.

Scout seems pretty happy. Bet there is candy around the corner. I don't think it's the witches!

I stole Natalie's pictures at Gardner Village. I love that Lila is checking out the witch, and Emme, Atticus and Scout are posing. What a beautiful place to visit.
4 comments:
They are so dang cute. I miss them so much. That baby looks just like Nat.
What a fun day to see the witches, The kids are so cute! Noah loved when we went I was surprised!
It's good to see you are posting again. The kids loved the witches. I am thinking of going back. Love you!
They are all so beautiful. Lila is looking at that witch like she was looking at that freaky lobster on the floor at Red Lobster. I still can't believe she touched that nasty thing.
I still think Scout looks more like you than she does Megan. Cute!
Post a Comment