Monday, October 20, 2008

MY HANDSOME BOY, ROMAN


I want to spotlight my handsome grandson, Roman, Aaron and Ericka's fine son. What a wonderful boy. He is a prodigy of Star Wars, every single movie, and you can't stump this little guy on one point in the movies. Talk about bright, I can't remember which movie is which. He loves his brothers, Titan and Mason. He is in first grade, and is doing so well. He can tell stories with such gusto that you are mesmerized. And his brown eyes are beautiful......not that I like brown eyes! His playful personality reminds me of his dad, and his imagination is what we all wish for, for each of our children. I love this boy who calls us and tells us he loves us. He is super!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute little sucker. My favorite thing about Roman is his imagination too.