Friday, October 24, 2008

MY LITTLE NAMESAKE- LILA RISHA WHITE




Not many of us can have such a beautiful little namesake. Mine happens to be Lila Risha White. I believe that the meaning of the name Lila is "full of life." At least in this case, since she is a tiny wisp of a three year old girl, with a big shiny smile, bright twinkly eyes, and wavy blonde hair. She speaks as well as an eight year old, sings in a booming voice, (Taylor Swift, Hannah Montana, and primary songs.) She dances for anyone who asks. All you have to do is say "Take a Bow" and she's off. She loves the books her mama reads her at night, and has them all memorized (that's my girl), and she never forgets! Never! She remembers incidents that happened months ago along with names and places. Everyone wants to be her best friend. She wants to work at the sparkly store when she grows up, she loves sparkles (perfect word to describe this pretty little sprite.) Her face brightens when she first sees you, and that is worth a thousand words. She is a blessing to all who know and love her.

3 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

She is so dang cute I just want to bite her face. What a great name to have. I bet everyone that has that name is just so perfect.

Natalie said...

Thank you for this. It made my day. She really is just amazing. My girls are everything I could ever ask for. I just can't get enough of them.

Jim said...

Great post! I love this kid!