Sunday, April 19, 2009

AARON AND HIS SONS

Today Aaron, Titan, Roman and Mason (Boo Boo) came to visit for awhile. It was so fun to see them and enjoy their personalities. They are such great kids. And Aaron is so proud of them. A couple of stories about Mason that made me laugh: He goes to preschool and I guess forgot his homework. The kids that remember their homework get a treat. They all handed the homework in and then went to the front to get their candy. Mason asked the teacher for his. She said, "You forgot yours. When you bring it tomorrow, you can have a treat." He answered, "But I want a treat." She told him again. He said, "How about you give it to me today and I will bring my homework tomorrow." She said "no." Then he said, "But I really like you." What a little schmoozer. Then they were playing Bingo in class. When each kid won, they got a treat. After not winning for the day, he walked out of the class. When the teacher caught him in the hall, he said, "That's just crap." He is so funny. He is now on a Ten Commandment kick and tells you all about Moses, parting the sea, etc. He is great! I love these grand kids, they make life more colorful.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That Mason is just a crack up. What do you expect come from Aaron though?