To any or all that are already worrying about what to give their favorite mother, mom, friend, aunt, best buddy, grandmother, neighbor, associate, reading grandma, etc.: I really need a camera! I can't take pictures of my favorite people anymore. And it is stunting my growth! (NO COMMENTS.)
Also I am going to sell on ebay again, and need a camera for very close up work! Not to mention when I go on long holidays to Bermuda, Aruba, Austria, Cancun, Alaska, and Butte Montana! So if you see any great deals, let me know. I will even pitch in on my own gift, that's how much I want a camera and how much I deserve a little happiness. Well, maybe not deserve, but certainly desire is a good word.
Just remember, "to err is human, to give divine" woops that really is "forgive" but who cares!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment