I have had a great week and have some wonderful memories. I guess this is just an old woman going on and on down "memory lane" but my family means everything to me and they give me strength to go on.
1. Katrina asking to read "Little Red Riding Hood" one more time and when I forgot the part of "my dear" when the wolf says, "Better to see you with my dear......she let me know I had forgotten an important part of the story. Also, at Walmart we were looking at children's eyeglass frames and there were some on a table that were so cute. Since Jessie is cross-eyed and needs glasses, Katrina was feeling a little left out, and said, "I have cross eyes too, gramma. I need some glasses."
2. Every time Brittany was out of sight, Belle would ask, "Where mama go?" and cry like the end of the world. One time we were waiting in the car with the kids while Britt took Neil into a restaurant. The other kids asked for their mom, and Belle said, "She be back in minute" instead of crying. A miracle!
3. I am getting pictures of Britt's girls in the Easter dresses she made them. These little girls are so blessed to have such a good mama. Reagan, however, does not need clothes. He is so cute naked. It reminds me of my Brandon when he was little.
4. The day I was to come home, I got sick. Britt told Natalie that she has poisoned me so that I had to stay with her. When Lila heard this, she called to ask if I had really been poisoned and wasn't I going to make it for Easter. She hears everything! I think she was relieved to see me on Easter.
5. Emme found Bobby's Easter basket and was taking each candy from it and hiding to eat it. When I asked her to come to me...she ran and said "no." She is no dummy.
6. Scout bit a 4 year old boy at daycare today because he wouldn't share! Don't ever get this little imp mad at you. She has dangerous teeth and a good right cross.
7. Today grandpa told Cus, "Don't crowd me." to which Cus usually laughs, but today he said, "Grandpa, don't you know I was here first." Grandpa loved it. Also, Scout loves worms (not like her brother) so when her "pet worm" came up missing, Cus said to me, "Don't take Scout's worm, it's the only pet she has!" Did I feel like a fool.
8. Bob and Bethany put on the best Easter dinner ever. Great BBQ plus 140 filled eggs for the kids. They really know how to do Easter up right. I didn't have to lift a hand. It was great.
9. I will post Easter pictures as soon as they are sent to me. This week makes me smile.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was a wonderful weekend. Beth and Bobby always go overboard. We had such a good time. It is nice to have you back. We sure missed you!
I want you back. Come back to me and I will take care of you.
Great memories, my kids only have worms for pets too!
Post a Comment