Saturday, April 18, 2009

THE DIFFERENCE IN KIDS!





































I'm so blessed to have nearly 19 grandchildren. But until you get them together, you don't know how different they can be. I have Emme, Cus and Scout this afternoon while Megan pulls weeds for me. They have been playing very well. But they react so differently to circumstances. Usually Emme is such a daredevil. She will climb up high on anything, touch any animal and is afraid of nothing. Today Megan found a worm and a ladybug. Scout was thrilled and held them both until she loved the worm to death. Emme got a terrified look on her face...and wouldn't go near either. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face..it was great. Cus couldn't be bothered with this nonsense. He had a bike to clean, flowers to pick for his mom, and money to count. When I asked Cus why bigger kids were easier than little ones he said, "Cause big kids are just more good." Guess it could be true. I love how they are all so unique. They make me smile.

1 comment:

~tracy~ said...

that picture of scout with her hands on her hips makes me laugh! She looks like she is supervising, haha. They are all so cute.