We had a great time in Arizona with Brittany and her little brood! It was in the 80's there and so warm and nice. We went to a great mall where there were Aquariums and carousels and had so much fun. Britt and I got to out for dinner and to the movie "Taken" and it was so much fun. She loved the movie! And I loved being with her. She always makes me laugh and feel so loved. And her kids were so great! I want to bite them all. Belle is so busy and in everything, moving from one acrobatic move to another. Jessie is so smart and helpful. She can set the table properly, load the dishwasher, fold the towels and change Belle's diaper. She can do more than my kids ever could. She even asked me if I cleaned the lint catcher in the dryer. Katrina is so mellow and inquisitive. When I told her the Peter Rabbit story she kept questioning me...and when I forgot a part, she said: " Gramma, you forgot to say, better so see you with, MY DEAR!" And Reagan is just the cutest baby. He is a little chunk and so happy and boy does his mama love him. He just brightens up when she comes in the room. It was such a great trip and Neil and I were so glad we went. We have the best kids and grandkids and are blessed that they are so healthly and happy!!!!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment