As I was looking through some pictures it reminded me of when my kids were little. I took Aaron, Brandon and Natalie up to Logan to Aunt Floras. The kids played hard all day and when it was time to go to bed, we slept in her unfinished basement. Natalie in a crib, and Brandon, Aaron and I on a little bed. I guess it seemed a little spooky to Brandon, and sometime in the night he sneaked upstairs to Floras bed. He said "Grandma, can I sleep with you?" and she said "Sure." The next morning she said he held onto her nightgown all night. She was a sweetheart with children, even those who weren't her very own. I miss those days!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss them too. Sometimes I misss her so much.
How cute was Brandon? I am sure you miss what a sweet little kids he was at times. Even if he is an awesome adult!
They are so cute I just want to bite all of them.
Post a Comment