
I know it isn't cool to brag on your kids, but I've never been that cool anyway! So here it is: I am proud of Megan for acing her finals. I watched her type up her reports, saw her teachers comments on her oral reports, and have to admit that this isn't the same Megan that hid in high school and was afraid of speaking in front of people. That is quite a feat! I am excited to go to her graduation. I hope Scout and Cus get a great education also....these glasses are a start!
I've had a good time lately with my kids. I love having lunch with Natalie and it is amazing how much you can visit when no little ones are around. Brandon always makes us feel so wanted when we go out for dinner. I had two days with my Bryton...and enjoyed every minute. She is such a busy, beautiful grand daughter. Aaron is in Texas on business, but Neil has him looking for the best BBQ's to bring back and start Neil's own BBQ business. (Give me strength.) Brittany is enjoying 70's and 80's in Arizona and I am so jealous. All my grandchildren are well and happy and that is such a great blessing. I really believe that the love of a family is life's greatest blessing. And I believe nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
And I am proud that we still have heroes in America. They really aren't the celebrities, or the politicians or the businessmen. They are people like the US Airways pilot, Mr. Sullenberger, who not only landed his damaged plane on the Hudson River, but walked the plane 2 times before disembarking the plane to make sure everyone was off and safe. Thank God for him and all the rescuers that helped. They are all REAL HEROES.

2 comments:
I am proud of Megan to. I miss all of you so much.
Great Pic! Congrats to Megan, that is not easy! WTG!
I am glad the family is doing well! You all deserve it.
Post a Comment