This blog has to be spotlighting my darling grand daughter Taylor. I will give you so many reason why!
1. She is a straight A student in school.
2. She reads constantly rather than watching TV. And it isn't easy reading, it is educational reading..
3. She studies hard and tries her hardest in school.
4. She writes in a journal and is writing a book as we speak.
5. She writes and sings her own songs with her sister Payton.
6. She has artistic talents.
7. She is beautiful and looks like her grand mother. ( OK maybe I thinks she looks like me.)
8. She is affectionate and polite...and that is of utmost importance now.
9. She adores her parents and is always trying to please them!!
10. She is already planning to go to the University......and doesn't waver. What a good kid.
What more could you ask of an 11 year old special grand daughter. I adore her. She is the best!

1 comment:
Who couldn't love Taylor. She really is an amazing girl. I love spending time with her and talking Twlight. She is such a wonderful older cousin to my girls too and they love her.
Post a Comment