
Thanks to my relentless computer guru's, Natalie and Jim, I can now write again. Wow! Am I blessed. This New Year is going to be great. Great Blessings, Great Health and Great Family and Friends.
Brittany and Ben and their little flock went back to Arizona. It was such an empty place without them. We had such a great time with them...the children are the best.
This week I have been thinking about my three youngest grand-daughters, all born in 2007 within about 4 months, brought to earth by three of my four daughters. They are each so lovingly eccentric in their own way, and bring me so many smiles: Belle (Brittany's), Emme(Natalie's) and Scout (Megan's).
Belle makes me smile because of her quirky, little personality and mischievous ways. She is always into something or getting something she shouldn't. (That's why I named her "Clepto." Many items have gone missing after Belle has been around. But she looks so innocent, it is hard to blame her. She climbs like a monkey, and has the best lips to kiss in the world.
Emme is the gymnast. I swear she should be Brandon's little girl. She is ALWAYS jumping off of something, no matter how high. She does dives from the arm of the couch, jumps from tall bar stools, and moves furniture to climb higher to jump. If she gets hurt, she shrugs it off, and does it again. She is so agile, she has never been seriously hurt. She gets thrown, knocked, pushed and plundered and comes back for more.
Scout is a completely different kind of little girl. She doesn't use climbing or jumping, she uses her voice. If Emme grabs her by the collar and says "come on" and pulls her, Scout lets out a yell that can be heard on the next planet. She tries to stand her ground, and won't fight back, but her voice does all the work. But when she is happy, her voice is melodious and sweet and she sings and even her talking voice sounds like little bells. (You could call her Jeckle and Hide, but I won't.) When these three get together it is just fun to listen and watch. I hope and pray they are always best buddies and they sure make my life more fun. Thanks for letting us be a part of their wonderful lives! xoxomom

2 comments:
I so glad you have words again. They are all such good little girls. Alike in a lot of ways and so different in others. I can't imagine all of them as teenagers. Heaven help us.
I love your update. I miss you so much.
Post a Comment