Thursday, January 22, 2009

THINGS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZY

1.Keith Oberman: on any channel, at any time, on any subject. His head is bigger than his butt.
2.People who let their dogs run free at parks or school grounds, and don't pick up after them. Do I want my grand kids running through that?
3. Loud commercials especially "BILLY MAYS HERE!" Could he get a lighter dye for his hair and beard and lower his voice a few decibals?
4. Reality shows where they are abusive and rude to each other. Isn't there enough of that off TV?
5. People who say, "Tell me about it," after you have told them your dog was run over, etc.
6. Rappers who use the N word and say HOE which used to be used for weeding. If we said those words, we would be racist.
7. People in back of you at a movie who think they are still home and comment on every facet of the movie or ask for popcorn and drinks like they are calling someone that's in the kitchen.
8. Those who cough up a lung before handing you your food or change.
9. Interviewing the man on the street about something he has no idea about. Do I care what they think. They don't even know the Vice Presidents name. (What is it again.)
10. Dreams where I am always lost. I have enough trouble with that when I am awake.
Okay, I am on a diet, but these still drive me nuts....just a little more now than usual.