There are very few people I would rather be with than my Bryton, especially on her birthday. I treasure each one of her birthdays and consider them a gift from God. When she was 2 and had cancer I would sing to her the song: "One more day, one more time, one more sunset maybe I'll be satisfied, Until then, give me one more day with you." And we have had many. Bryton's name should be spelled Brighten because she brightens everyones day. She loves her mom and dad and brother so much. And Bobby J. misses his sissy when she is gone. She is fun and full of life and I love when she sleeps over. Neil and I love to have her. She is so appreciative of everything you do for her. She is always grateful, and I know she learns that from Bethany and Bob. When I asked if I could pay her to help me clean my cupboards, she said, "We don't pay family." My wish for Bryton and her little family is a long, long happy life full of many "one more days."
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment